NWWA PrepMantra offers to personnel of the Indian Navy, free subscription to our premium test-prep courses across multiple fields and levels of learning. The registration process involves the following steps:-
- Provide a valid email address.
- Provide your 10 digit mobile phone number.
- Please create and provide a new password for NWWA PrepMantra
- The screen name is displayed on the screen when you are logged into NWWA PrepMantra.
You may or may not provide your real name in this box.
- A default city, based on your location will be displayed here.
You may change the city, if you so desire.
- Please select your desired course.
During registration, you will be able to select only course. However, once you have logged in you will be allowed to add up to 3 courses.
- In the Service ID box, please provide your Dependent Card Number.
- Please note that only one student can be registered on a single Dependent Card Number.
- Each student will require a separate email address to register.
- Captcha validation will require you type the word that is shown in the image above the captcha box.
This is done for security purposes.