PrepCentral offers test-prep courses across, practice exams, assessments and online classes across multiple fields and levels of learning. The registration process involves the following steps:-
- Provide a valid email address or a valid mobile number and click "Verify".
- You will receive a One-Time-Password (OTP) on email address or mobile number provided by you.
- In case you have provided an email address and you have not received the OTP, kindly check you spam folder, as our email may have been directed to that folder.
- Enter the OTP received by you, in the OTP box.
- Create a unique password, enter it in the Password box and click "Verify"
- Once you have successfully registered, you will be asked to select a course or register for an exam.
- You may select a course or register for an exam immediately, or when you login again. To complete your course or exam registration
- A default city, based on your location will be displayed here.
You may change the city, if you so desire.
- Subscription charges
Once you click on "Signup", you will be taken to the PayTM payment gateway, where you can pay the subscription charges for the selected course, by way of credit card, debit card or net banking.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL REGISTRATIONS DURING THE LOCKDOWN PERIOD, ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 100% DISCOUNT USING THE DISCOUNT CODE: LOCKDOWN100. APPLY THE CODE DISPLAYED AT TIME OF PAYMENT TO GET FREE ACCESS.